Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh man~~~

Sian sia... So tired... Slept at 5am yesterday and woke up at 10am. You know why i woke up so damn freakin' early? Because my mum called me and say it's raining and want me to keep the clothes then when i get the clothes in, the freakin' weather stop raining. Damn pissed off sia... Stupid weather... Now so damn tired but cannot seem to sleep.... Stupid shit... Haix, today got class and i think today's class will end half an hour later than usual sia... Nevermind, one week will pass very fast one de, looking forward to this Sat to go to Kbox with my friends!!! So long never see them le (seriously, did i??)... Hmm... Listening the music now, doing nothing...Lol... Except updating my blog and waiting for the freakin' msn to log on. Maybe this Tues or Thurs, i'll go Metro again to visit my friends... See la!!! Tired, got to go try and sleep no matter what!!! "Nitez".... XD

No comments: