Monday, June 4, 2007

Fun but tiring day!!!

Hi yo, just got back home from chalet sia. Today reached there about 1pm then we had our lunch there. Didn't do much for today, used most of my time playing poker with my cousins and uncles then about 3.45pm, my uncle and i went to rent bicycles to cycle. We cycled from one end of pasir ris park to the other end of it. It's was so damn shiok sia... Enjoyed it alot. When i got ack to the chalet, then i know that most of them went home le, only left me, my sis, my mum, my uncle, my aunty and one of my cousin. We had dinner there too but it's not bbq la...LOL... Then we watched tv all the way til 11.15pm then my mum and i left the chalet. Only my sis stayed with them in the chalet. So fast sia, four days passed le.... Haix... Will missed those times when we had fun!!! By the way, today i bought one vcd "Just Follow Law". It was damn funny la.... I laughed til i had stomachache sia... And Fann Wong looks so damn hot inside this show la... LOL... Well, too tired le, have to go sleep. Nitez!!!

No comments: