Friday, June 8, 2007

Today headache sia....

Today went out after i did my housework around 12.30pm, went down to ubi to meet my friend to go and study. She brought me to this Bedok Reservoir MacDonalds where we ate our lunch and study our respective subjects. I managed to finish going through the Marketing notes that my dad passed me so kind of satisfied with myself. We studied til 3.15pm then we went out for a walk and went back to study again at 4.20pm til 5.20pm. Left that place at 5.30pm and we walked all the way back to ubi. It's just a short walk, about 10 mins, and my friend kept "whinning" of the long distance.... LOL... After that, we went to buy something to drink and then we went home. Actually, i wanted to alight at Tampines but i overslept on the bus and so i went to Pasir ris instead where i took bus 88 back. Reached home about 8pm and then had my dinner. Having a headache now, maybe it's because my friend used the bottle to whack my head!!! And i tell you, i'm so damn frustrated sia.... The stupid internet connection keep disconnecting!!!! Feel like crushing it into pieces!!!! Cannot liao, got to go sleep le.... Too pain and groggy le.... XP....

No comments: