Saturday, June 16, 2007

AH~~~ Finished!!!

Whoa, i slept at 4.38am yesterday and i woke up at 11.45am then been on the com until now...LOL.... At last, my first module of Business Studies has finished!!! Now it's going to my second module next week.... Then i only need to go 2 days per week... So shiok sia...HAHA.... Haix... Have to do all the housework myself sia, my mum and my sis damn clever, early morning go out then leave everything for me to do. What do they take me as? A slave??? Haix.... What to do, everytime i say, my mum sur say i lazy and all kind of shit... Come on la, be more reasonable la... The lazy one is my sis la, ask her do a little bit of housework then keep saying.... What she promised me, she also never fulfil it lor. She told me that time when we go chalet, she asked me to bring her slippers down then in return she will help me vaccumm the floor when i'm not free.... Then on mon, i wasn't free, so i asked her to do then she keep saying bout it.... Then when she needs help, she expects me to go and help her now??? Fat hope sia... Not until she can prove to me that she can keep her promise.... She go poly so what? Big ah? Can hao lian la.... So? Humph... The more i say, the more my blood boil.... Go cool down liao....

No comments: