Thursday, June 7, 2007

WAH~~~ HAHAHA~~~ Crazy!!!

Wah hahahaha...Today i thought i'll be late for lesson but thank goodness, i was not late but it was my teacher wo is late. Come to say, my 1st module of Business Studies:Marketing is ending soon le... Fast sia... Today, class started at 2.30pm then end at 4pm cause we finished the lesson fast. Actually, wanted to finish the whole module but due to some absentees, my teacher say we will finish the lesson in 2 weeks times.... Argh~~~ Stupid absentees... So went home early today and i reached home at 5pm sia, normally i reached home is 6pm one... HAHA.... Then talked to my friend via msn, asking her how is her exam then she told me one word:"CUI"!!! LOL... All the best to her la... Fun Fun Fun, going to play my games now!!! HAHA... Today feeling kind of high for no reasons!!! Maybe my mind screw loose, crazy liao...HAHA...LALALA.... Go play games le la... Bye!!!

No comments: