Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Feeling groggy~~~

Oh man, slept quite late yesterday... Slept around 5am like that because i was editing the data of my game, Football Manager 2007, and editing my friendster profile... It's quite ok la, can go take a look, www.friendster.com/tcheng2503. Haha... Then managed to wake up at 10.45am and further edit my friendster profile...Lol... So now kind of feeling groggy sia.... Haix, my sis is now hogging onto the toilet. She's been in there eversince i woke up or maybe even earlier and she haven even come out yet. Her excuse is that she's "Bang Sai-ing"(Pass motion).... But i doubt what's she's really doing inside the toilet. I haven brushed my teeth, wash my face, do the housework. Then later i have to go down to pasir ris to pass my friend something and now it's freakin' raining.... ARGH~~~~ Stupid rain... And i'm so damn tired, by the way, my 1st module ending soon lor, this wed end le.... Yipee!!!! At last sia, Marketing is going to end... Can't wait...HAHA... Got to go rush my sis to be faster le.... See ya...

No comments: