Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wow... First time~~~

Whoa hohoho... I was so tired yesterday that i slept at 3am (around that time bah)... Yesterday did nothing much except hearing and downloading chinese songs from www.imeem.com and www.baidu.com. I posted some of the songs up yesterday, if i'm not wrong, there's 4 of it, all sung by Zhou Jie Lun...Haha... Then today woke up at 10am and this is the first time i'm feeling refreshed sia...LOL... By the way, today is my last lesson for my first module, Marketing, and i'm looking forward to it sia... Hope today will end early then i can come home early sia, dun want to stay there for too long if there's nothing for me to do!!!! Hmm... Next sat having another Kbox session and i'm looking forward to it, i hope my friend remember cause she said dun remind each other and see who will remember it.... LOL.... Later she forget, i will knock her head sia... XP... LOL... If she's reading this, she will surely say i evil one...HAHAHA.... Ok la, got to go.... Bye

No comments: