Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hard time getting to sleep~~~

Oh man, yesterday i actually slept quite early. Around 12am i went to bed le, but the freakin' problem is that i tossed and turned on the bed from 12am all the way til 3am then i slept...ARGH~~~~ Maybe it's because i've been sleeping very late that's why my body not used to sleeping early liao... Damn sian sia.... Woke up at 7.30am this morning, then went to prepare those things that i need to bring then will be going out soon to meet my friends then go Kbox-ing....LOL... Hmm.... Hope today the room is like 2 weeks ago one where it is not too cold, the temperature of the air-con just nice can le...LOL... Oh yea, yesterday i finally managed to complete my first season in Football Manager 2007 as FC Barcelona's manager. Managed to get into the Hall of Fame for that game, but it's still a long way cause this game got no time limitation, you can play til the year is 2100(I think)!!!! LOL.... Now waiting for my dad to wake up if not, i'll be going out by myself.... Then i'll have more excuses of taking more money le.... LOL... Ok la, got to go, if not i'll be late. Meeting my friend at Ubi at 10am... See ya!!! XD

No comments: