Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AH~~~ Faint~~~

Ah... Yesterday slept at 3.30am if i'm not wrong and i woke up at 11am, thanks to my alarm...Actually, i had my alarm at 10.30am but i never hear the alarm sia.... But thank goodness i wasn't late in meeting my friend... Reached Ubi at 12.55pm and waited for my friend and as usual, she's late but this time better, onli late for 5 minutes... Haha... She brought me to her side there to eat lunch and then we took bus 8 down to Toa Payoh and i can tell u it was a long journey sia... Once we reached there, we walked around and she brought me go eat the ice-cream from Taiwan...Lol... It was not bad at all then we went to the library where we fooled around...Lol... We stayed there til around 5pm then took bus 56 back to Ubi then we went to the mama shop to buy something and we went to the playground to relax... Stayed there for a while and we went our separate ways, i took bus 15 back to tampines where i changed to bus 27 back to Sengkang... I was so tired sia that i slept my way through the whole journey... Maybe i woke up too early le... Haha, my friend told me next sat got kbox session again, actually is a Kbox marathon, every forthnight, so it's every month 2 times!!! Haha... So i'll be looking forward to that session!!! Got to go, watching video now!!! Haha.... See yer

No comments: