Monday, June 18, 2007

Groggy~~~

(>,,,<)
( @.@)
(_v_v_)~
Oh man, feeling groggy and tired today sia... Yesterday slept at 5am and woke up at 10.59am... Yesterday had a tough day. Quarrelled with my mum but now it's good that everything is settled sia... Yesterday we went up to our grandparents' house and spent most of our time there then i came home with my dad to bath. We stayed home til 6pm cause he taught me Marketing personnally.... Felt so honoured...HAHA... Then went up agin to meet up with my uncle to bring my grandparents out for dinner... We went to this Singapore Teachers Union to eat... Not bad la except the service nit so good because of the Bangaleh....HAHAHAHA.... I sounded kind like a racist sia.... Anyway, today is Fathers' Day and i want to waish all the Fathers' in the world(including mine) a very HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!!!! Ok... Today we will be going up to our grandparents' house again because we will be making ba zhang.... Paiseh, forget the english word for that... So looking forward to it.... Got to go la...

No comments: