Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oh my, the stress is stepping up!!!

Oh man, today went for my last lesson of Marketing, my 1st module.... Actually it's not a lesson at all sia, we sit there and slack til 3.10pm then we start doing the pass years Marketing papers.... I flipped over and start doing and i was shocked sia, it was so damn hard, don't quite understand what the question is asking also, but thank goodness, my teacher got explain to us...Haha....If not, i think we sure mati one sia....Hmm, this fri got make up class for Marketing, have to turn up sia and then next Tues, i will start on my 2nd module... fast sia. And our examinations is on October... Wah, for once, i can feel the freakin' pressure on me liao....We ended class at 4.55pm and then i went to Plaza Singapura to buy Aloe Vera drinks... Then went home and managed to reached home at 6.05pm. Sometimes can't stand my sis sia, she got her own laptop she don't use, keep coming to my room and use my computer. Heck man, if she want to come to my room and use, she rather don't buy the laptop and the router. Waste of money and space!!!! Haixx.... Got to go eat dinner le.... Hungry.... "Growl, growl!"... Opps... Paiseh, my stomach is growling...Haha...See yer!!!

No comments: