Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Burning out soon~~~

Yo... So freakin' tired today... Slept at almost 5am yesterday and woke up at 9am today... Then did all my housework by 10am and then went out at 11am to meet my friend... Yesterday night actually want to watch tv all the way then go sleep but ended up helping my friend burn her project into a cd and i can tell u the file was HUGE!!! I see ler also scared sia... Nevertheless, i helped her then went to sleep after completing the burning process and my stuffs... Meet up with my friend today at 12pm and as usual, she's late again, then we went to Temasek Polytechnic (TP) to have our lunch and after that we went to a com lab to slack until 2pm when she left for her lecture... She asked me to join her for the lecture but i scared later the lecturer start to ask questions and he picked me then i die liao...LOL... So in the end, i never attend her lecture but instead, i met up with my sis. She brought me around the library and the School of Design... Man, I really like TP's library seh, the third level especially because they got tv and computers for relaxation and entertainment!!!! ARGH~~~ Love it sia... Then i went home at 3pm and it was when i found out that i forgot to bring my keys out and so i was left outside the house til 5:20pm until my mum reached home... So sian sia.... Feel like knocking my head on the wall... Got to go le la... See yer... Sign off

No comments: