Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Haix... Sad

Haix... Today had my first lesson on Business Finance. I thought everything would be the same but it turns out not to be... When i went to class today, i found out that my previous teacher, Mr Amin, had resigned and now my new teacher is Mr Silva... So i went around asking my friends what had happen then they told me that on Friday, it was Mr Amin's last lesson. And the reason he resigned is because BMC had not pay him his salary for the past 2 months... Haix... But it's not bad too la, the new teacher is quite responsible and he made sure everyone of us knows what he's teaching. He interacted with the whole class and make the whole lesson damn interesting... I think i can adapt to his style of teaching quite fast... Hmm... Sian sia, tomorrow nothing to do, early in the morning have to go down BMC to do my deferment shit and then whole day free le... Thought of going to buy hair dye to dye my hair... LOL... I old liao, too much white hair on my head... HAHAHA... Ok la, go play game le... Sign off

No comments: