Thursday, June 7, 2007

I wonder~?~?~?~

Hmm... I wonder why... You see, i slept at 4.30am yesterday and so i calculated that the most i will sleep until is 11.30am. But when i woke up, it was 12pm!!! Hmm.... And some more, i was awaken by the ringing of my handphone and not i wake up by myself... Maybe i'm just too tired bah... Went down to buy lunch for my sis and myself then just manage to finish eating it... Haix... Today got lesson somemore but thank goodness the lesson is not til 5.30pm but only til 5pm.HAHA... I think my teacher, Mr Amin, forget all about returning the time to us le!!! Hooray!!!! LOL.... I'm actually doing nothing now, just stoning, hearing songs and getting ready to go bath and go for my class!!! TIRED!!!! Nevermind, focus on this Sat's Kbox session!!!! WAH AH HAHAHA~~~~~~~~~ XP..... Got to go bath! See yer!!!

No comments: