Friday, June 15, 2007

Muahahaha.... Funny sia...

Haha... Yesterday i slept at 4am i think then i woke up at 11am today and i still feel fresh and energised!!! LOL... Normally, i will be like a walking corpse but duno why recently, i dun feel tired at all... HAHA... Yesterday talked to one of my friend, Lynn, on msn then we decided to chat over friendster... HAHA... so if you go see my comments and testimonials section, you can see got a lot of commments and testimonials from the same person.... It was quite fun sia, can go flood each other's friendster comments and testimonials section...LOL... Then she gave me a web link from youtube and told me go watched, she said it was quite funny so i went to watched. I laughed my heart out sia.... It was so stupid and funny.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9yFeQ7tuI&NR=1. This is one of the video.... You all can go watch.... Damn funny and stupid sia.... LOL... Ok la, got to go bath le.... Until then, see yer!!! XD

No comments: