Thursday, June 28, 2007

Very important day!!!!

Today as u can see from my title is an important day. Why? Because today it marks the beginning of a soccer tournament: Copa America 2007 Venezuala. It's like a mini World Cup but it onli involves the continents of North and South America. The favourites for this year tournament is Argentina but i hope Brazil will be able to win even though they are without Ronaldinho and Kaka'. Today woke up very early, 7am, then went to prepare everything and then went to TP to meet my friend... Reached TP around 9.30am and then waited for her for 15mins then we went to Mensa to have breakfast/lunch. After that we went to the lab at the School of IT and on the way there, i saw quite a few of my old classmates and friends. I saw Agnes (my ex-classmate in CHEC) and i tell u, i almost couldn't recognise her seh... Her face was thinner than the last time that i saw her, also saw my friend Yan Chen also, so happy sia... Stayed at TP til 12.50pm then went home... LOL... AH.... Tomorrow i'm gonna catch the Brazil vs Mexico fixture... Hope Brazil wins!!!

No comments: