Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kbox session 3

Yoyoyo...Lol... Today went to Kbox again with my friend. We went for the Klunch package, the one we normally go for, and so i slept early yesterday. Woke up at 7.30am today then left home around 8.30am and went to meet my friend. And as usual, i meet her at 10.30am, she arrived at 10.45am... Always late sia, next time must change her name to "Tortoise"...LOL... Cause everytime so slow.... Nevermind about that, we reached there 10mins after 11am then we K til 2pm as usual then we went our seperate ways... I went over to Tampines there to shop then went home cause my shirt was dirty by my friend again....Lol... By the way, yesterday i baked brownies and it was nice sia... HAHA... Oh, have to go bath le, whole body very "sticky" sia...LOL.... Sign off!!!

No comments: